Ford Lotus Cortina Alan Mann Recreation.
Selling my Ford Lotus Cortina Alan Mann recreation.
Based on Ford Cortina MK1.
- All steel and balanced Lotus Twin Cam engine producing 160Bhp and 192Nm !
- Quaife Straight Cut 2000E lightweight gearbox
- Differential with Plate type LSD.
- 13x5,5 Minilite rims with Dunlop Racing tyres.
- Brakes / Suspension as FIA Homologation.
- Full safety equipment according to FIA App.K
- Rolling Road sheet, National FIA papers and Road Registration.
The car was raced and owned by Le Mans winner Casper Elgaard "Aston Martin DBR" and he raced together with DTC Thunsport champion Kasper H. Jensen during Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix where they finished with overheated brakes.
Tom Kristensen won the race in front of Dindo Capello and Frank Biela.
This Cortina is a very reliable car and turn key ready to race !
It just not get any cheaper to find a good solid Lotus Cortina racecar !
Worldwide transport avaliable for a very reasonable price.