McLaren 720S GT3
- Car delivered to Melbourne in November 2019;
- Build date October 2019;
- Options from factory include heated windscreen, tyre pressure monitoring system, Bosch Collision Avoidance System (CAS) and large seat;
- All technical updates included as issued by McLaren customer racing up to start of February 2020;
- Car has only done 2 events – Bathurst 12hr 2020, Imola 3hr endurance (GTWC) + 2 test days;
- Chassis/Engine/Gearbox mileage = 4700km;
- Dampers re-built in November 2019 by Tickford Engineering.
Key tools included for car and 1 set of spare wheels
Extensive spares package available on request for additional cost
Finished 2nd outright at 2020 Bathurst 12 Hour with McLaren factory drivers Ben Barnicoat, Tom Blomqvist & Alvaro Parente.
International freight able to be arranged.