Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 - Time Attack - 735hp/1'100kg
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 - POA
This Car is basically New.
We rebuilt the whole car after a fire in 2018.
Chassis completely stripped, Dry Ice blasted and freshly painted in silver.
Brand new bespoke Race Wiring Loom
Brand new Differentials, Driveshafts, Rear Brakes, Carbon Driveshaft
Gearbox, Engine, Suspension, Fuel System etc. rebuilt in 2019/2020.
Hundreds of Pictures, Documents and Invoices.
The Car weighs about 1’100kg dry.
There is close to none OEM Parts at this Car anymore.
We spent thousands of hours and about 200’000€ over the past years to build the car as light and powerful as it is.
No cheap tuning Parts. Only the best and proven Racing Parts where used in the build. Where we couldn’t find parts which fitted our needs, we built them ourselves or let them build by experienced manufacturers.
Nearly every Aero Part on the Car is specifically custom made for that Car and is made from Carbon Fiber. All the molds are included in the sale.
Front is wider about 5cm each side, Rear about 4cm each side.
Comes with 3 sets of wheels and 5 sets of tires of which 2 sets are brand new.
We have a Facebook Page with around 7’500 Followers and an Instagram Page with close to 5’500 Followers. These can be purchased with the car as well.
Car exchange possible if you have something interesting.
- 735hp/860Nm on E85 with 2’200cc Injectors
- 2.3l Fully built engine. Freshly rebuilt.
- Motec M400 Engine Management
- Motec C125 Dash
- Cartek PDM and Battery Isolator
- Carbon Steering Wheel with 6 wireless Buttons
- KAPS 6-speed sequential Gearbox – Paddle Shift optional
- ATS Carbon Hybrid Front Differential
- Cusco RS Spec-F Rear Differential
- Intrax Black Titan 4-way XL Suspension
- SSB Designs Billet Front Uprights
- Driveshaftshop Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
- Alcon Race 365x32mm Front and 343x28mm Rear Brakes
- 10,5x18” ET12 Weds Sport TC-105X with 305/645/18 tires