Lotus Elan 26R (S1)
Lotus Elan 26R (S1) - Year: 1963
The car was completely rebuilt by Valerio Zardo, as well as the engine, while the chassis was totally reinforced. About 180 hp on the test bench. The roll-bar is a Sassa approved for Lotus Elan. In addition to the 4 magnesium wheels, a further 12 Minilite wheels are supplied. Smiths instrumentation. Motolita steering wheel. OMP carbon seat and belts. Winner of several hill climb races of the italian championship. The car is ready for racing.
- 180 hp engine by Zardo Elaboration (only 4 races);
- Differential by Tony Thompson Raging (only 4 races);
- Strong axle shafts by Tony Thompson Racing;
- Dampers by Tony Thompson Racing;
- Final Drive 7/33 + 9/40;
- 605 kg;
- Magnesium wheels by Tony Thompson Racing;
- Quaife gearbox;
- Chassis by Tony Thompson Racing.