289 Mustang Notchback | Pre-66 TC
I am pleased to offer this Oceanic Blue 1965/66 Notchback Mustang racing car.
This Mustang comes off a very successful season with the HRDC in which it finished every race entered in a class-podium position. Including winning outright at the penultimate round at Donnington.
· Full Rollcage.
• Engine- 289 built by the Peter Knight engine company. All-legal rocker gear etc. The car is good on power.
• MSD ignition system.
• Exhaust system is good. The car can run flat out at all test/ track days with no noise regulation issues at all.
• Gearbox- the car is fitted with a toploader and race spec shifter.
• The car is fitted with a Pro Comp rev counter and Shift light – gives total control on setting limiter/shift lights.
• Brakes – updated Bill Shepherd Mustang pistons with Carbone Lloraine brake pads w/ titanium backing plates. Fully braided brake lines etc.
• Alloy radiator and electric fan cooling system.
• Koni adjustable shocks
• ATL fuel cell 100L
• 3.9 ratio plate LSD
Interested parties should contact: email@example.com / Fred Shepherd, on 01932 355 277