Mazda MX5 2020 Supercup rolling chassis.
Kent MX5 Services Ltd are offering for sale their latest 2020 specification MX5 Supercup car as a rolling chassis, complete with spares package.
This car is one event old only, and a very light, quick car. Originally built to 2020 specifications in October ’19 for hire for the 2020 BRSCC Supercup Championship. However, due to Covid 19 and the consequences of this on the 2020 racing calendar, we have decided to sell this car as it will not be used and we are already committed to a different formula for the 2021 season.
· Built from a low mileage 2010 2.0 Sport with full Mazda service history.
· BRAND NEW LSD from Mazda at a cost of £1500.
· Latest Competition Clutch stage 3 paddle clutch kit.
· Full Powerflex Black bushes all round.
· Ultra lightweight skeleton wiring loom.
· Full FIA fire eater system.
· Latest FIA spec stiffer roll cage. ( Stiffer chassis therefore faster lap times)
· Professionally fitted full weld-in FIA tubular drivers seat mounting kit ( fitted by FIA recognised SHP Motorsport).
· Fully rebuilt, strengthened and upgraded gearbox.
· Full Racing Beat tubular exhaust manifold with GoPerform exhaust system.
· Lightweight heated windscreen
· Full Pipercross induction system
· Willwood rear brake balance adjuster.
· Carbotech front pads
· EBC Yellow rear pads
· Virtually brand new Avon tyres.
· Seat & harness
· Ultra lightweight car, will need aprox 40kg of ballast with an 80kg driver.
· Paul Sheard fibreglass bonded in fire wall.
· Carbon centre dash panel with Longacre switchgear.
· Vapourblasted rear hubs with brand new wheel bearings.
· Championship spec front and rear Eibach adjustable antiroll bars.
· Championship spec Gaz Gold coil-over suspension. (Spare springs too).
Just needs an engine, all the originally ancillaries are present from the car. Comes with a comprehensive spares package including a 0 miles rebuilt and strengthened gearbox, spare shocks and springs, 2 sets of tyres, (no wheels).
Kent MX5 Services has over 30 years in the motorsport industry with many race wins and championships under our belt in various disciplines.
· BRSCC MX5 Supercup 2016 Champions
· BRSCC MX5 MK1 2016 Masters Champions
· BRSCC MX5 MK1 2016 Championship Runners Up
· BRSCC MX5 MK1 2014 Champions
Seller's other ads
|Company||Kent MX5 Services|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|