K-Tec Champ. Clio 182 Cup Huge Spares and Full Refresh
Renault Clio 182 Cup car, fully compliant to K-Tec Clio 182 Cup championship regulations. Based on a 2005 chassis, the car was built with all new components by championship founder Matt Fincham. The spec includes, lightweight race battery, custom lightweight exhaust, lightweight alloy tank (with working fuel sender), recently replaced (brand new) fuel pump, double door bar cage (non-dash dodger) and all other items required by the championship.
It won the K-Tec championship in 2014 and has competed in every season since, frequently finishing within the top 10. The car has been maintained regardless of cost and is one of the lightest and most competitive on the grid. In the right hands this is a championship winner again.
Engine oil replaced after each weekend and gearbox oil replaced after every other weekend, it's also had a new engine fitted by Polleysport at the end of the 2019 season. The car has just had a full professional respray inside and out in the traditional and historic Renault colour scheme, there are no panel dents on the car either. Everything is in date and the car has all the old scrutineering passes - it never failed!
It's a well known car in the series and comes with an extensive spares package (listed below) and would be perfect for anyone wanting to enter with complete peace of mind and nothing but fuel to add.
- 14 wheels (2 new) all with Yokohama tyres as per regulation
- 1 bonnet yellow
- 1 front bumper white
- 2 front bumpers blue
- 1 side skirts white
- 1 rear bumper white
- 2 rear bumper blue
- 3 front wings blue
- 3 front upper grilles
- 3 front lower grilles
- 2 sets side strips blue
- 2 rear bumper strips
- 2 complete doors with glass blue
- 5 door mirrors (blue and white)
- 1 airbox
- 2 airbox pipes
- 1 radiator
- 2 alternators
- 1 PAS pump
- 2 60mm hubs (with abs sensor)
- 1 engine mount
- 3 throttle bodies
- 1 spare gearbox and diff (rebuild required)
- 1 gear linkage
- 1 Miltek exhaust (cat back)
- 1 inlet manifold
- 2 coil packs
- 1 pair rear discs with bearings
- 2 pair front discs (new and used)
- 2 sets pads front and rear
- various engine parts (cams, lifters, aux belt, cam belt, oil filter, expansion cap, brake reservoir cap, sensors etc)
- various fluids (gearbox oil, engine oil)
The car is currently stored at Mark Fish Motorsport in Harlow and is viewable on request.