1972 Ford Escort mk. 1 1300 GT project
Ford Escort mk. 1 1300 GT 1973.
Project for sale, because of other cars and too little time. No visible rust, but that is not a guarantee, as the project has been sitting still for 15 year.
The car comes with Danish registration papers, first registration 1972.
Sale includes the following:
- Glasfibre front bonnet,
- Glasfibre rear bonnet,
- FIA Sparco roll cage,
- 2x standard Bullet 2000E gearboxes,
- 2x standard rear differentials,
- Panhard kit (Burton part no. ),
- Reaction arms for rear suspension,
- Bubble arches, front and rear,
- Original front bonnet,
- Original rear bonnet,
- Original 1300 GT dash,
- Original lists, external and internal,
- Original front suspension,
- Original steering column,
- Original steering rack,
- Original 1300 GT steering wheel.
- Rear leaf springs,
- 1,3 l x-flow engine with twin double webers,
- 2,0 l pinto engine with twin double carburators (former modified Sports 2000 engine),
- 8x Ford RS Sport 7x13” rims,
- 4x Alley cat 7x13” rims.
Project has been prepared with bubble arches and all body parts have been painted red.
More photos can be sent if interested.
Project can be delivered to Germany, Holland, France, Scandinavian or U.K. within 14 days.
£13.000, ex delivery