SAAB 99 Turbo Rally Replica 1980
Accurate replica of the car driven by Stig Blomquist/Björn Cederberg in the International Swedish Rally 1981 (3rd overall). Fully prepared for Regularity Rally, drives very well!
- Original 2.0 l turbo engine, re-built turbo
- Original 5-shift gearbox
- Standard brakes, Redstuff brake pads
- No roll cage (but easily added)
- 2 Sparco front seats, adjustable position and backrest
- Standard back seat, original blue trim
- 4 x fender flares
- Sellholm rally springs , Bilstein adjustable shocks
- Ferrita stainless 2.5” exhaust system. Removable muffler
- Original Saab Minilite magnesium alloy rims
- Dunlop Fast response tires
- Small engine protection plate
- Extra large oil cooler
- Double electric radiator fans, thermostat controlled and manual override
- Sensor for 10 m tripmeter, mounted on left rear wheel. Works with any electric or electromechanical tripmeter.
- Fully built to original Saab and FIA Specifications and appendix K.
- FIVA inspected and registered as Saab 99 Turbo 1980
- Fully renovated, rust free, mileage before renovation 179 000 km/111 250 miles
- Weight empty <1 200 kg
- Professionally repainted, Ultramarine Blue, with period decals and original rally plaques
- Fire extinguisher, spare wheel, jack, dust cover etc.
- Easily converted to Historic Rally car (add roll cage and LS differential)
- Normal title and registration in Sweden, street ready, can be driven from pick-up.
- Road inspected until December 2021
- Driven in regularity class of the Midnattssolsrallyt, Sweden 2011 and 2012, since then no rallies but regularly driven and serviced, at low annual mileage
Auxiliary lights shown in figure not included!
VH Trip Twin, FIVA approved 10 m electro-mechanical precision tripmeter, can be included at an extra £ 750.
Seller's other ads
|Company||SaabsUnited Historic Rally Team HB|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|