Race & Rally Parts
LOTUS 51FF PARTS WANTED
I am looking to restore my Lotus 51FF. This is one of the very early versions ie 'pre A' (no suffix on chassis number) with the trailing arms fitted in the lower position as opposed to the top of the rear upright. Main items I am looking to source are:
- Steering rack.
- Seat (original type black fibreglass).
- Front uprights.
- Fuel tank. (Currently only has non-original small hillclimb tank).
- Rear hub/bearing carriers etc to go in rear uprights (we have the empty uprights fortunately).
- Hewland MK8/9 with Lotus sideplates or simply a pair of Lotus sideplates. (We have original Renault box but want to change to Hewland).
- Ford-Hewland adaptor for Lotus FF.
- FF head, manifold and older type carb / inlet set.
- If you have any other items which are suitable (many are cross compatible with types 22/31 etc) let's see what you have on offer. If better than what we've got we may replace ours.
Email: lotusF3@icloud.com or 07920 517987