2019 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Chassis #007
Driven by Jonny Adam, Darren Turner, Ollie Wilkinson & Bradley Ellis wiining the 2019 British GT Silver Cup Championship, the 200th GT Open race at Red Bull Ring in 2019, also Pole Postion & Outright win at Spa-Francorchamps in British GT 2019.
Fresh rebuilt engine and clutch by Prodrive/Aston Martin having now completed 675kms costing £30k
- Full gearbox rebuild by Prodrive/Aston Martin having now completed 5000kms, however had an interim service only 675kms ago costing £40k.
- Further upgrades include the following: Expanded Prodata Package central logger unit to factory team specification including proactive PRO traction control (£14k cost).
- long life ceramic wheel bearings (£3.5k cost).
- Air conditioning (£8K cost).
- Wide carbon/kevlar seat.
- 4 additional sets of wheel rims including wheel nuts.
- Car skates, safety stands, 3 x car covers, run-up hubs, springs and shims, 1 x wheel socket.
Larger spares package availible, to be negotiated seperately if required
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|