Race & Rally Parts
Honda S2000 NFR MY 2006
For sale 2006 Honda S2000 RHD New Formula Red (Phase 2.5) without VSA (Honda name for ESP).
I'm the second owner. I imported it from the UK and registered it in France at 60000 km // 37300 miles in February 2014.
The car currently has 89000 km // 55310 miles (slowly evolving mileage).
The original engine broke at 86600 km // 53810 miles. It was replaced by a F20C 2.0L Spoon Blueprint coming from Japan (polished intake and exhaust ports, engine parts balanced at 0.02 g instead of 2.0 g from Honda Factory).
The original clutch was changed by a new Honda OEM at the same moment.
The engine was started and statically braked in following the procedure recommended by Spoon, then rev-limited to 6000 rpm during the first 1000 km // 620 miles of break-in.
The first oil change was made at 1000 km // 620 miles. The engine currently has 2400 km // 1500 miles.
The car went three times on track before the engine failure, and 0 since the engine swap.
The vehicle has a clean title (VIN check) and is in excellent shape.
I bought this S2000 completely stock. Then, I equipped it with many performance parts bought new.
Labour time is not included in the following prices.
Engine (replaced at 86600 km // 53810 miles):
- F20C 2.0L Spoon with compression ratio of 11.7: 1 (F20C Japan) instead of 11: 1 (F20C Europe). Only super unleaded 98 (or better) is useable with this engine. [15000 Euros of parts during the engine replacement]
- Spoon baffled oil pan
- Next Ingenierie Oil Filter Stopper (it avoids oil filter loosening)
- Spoon magnetic drain plug
- Spoon magnetic gearbox drain plug
- Mugen oil filler cap
- Radiator LDR Koyorad VH081226 36mm Hyper Core + Radiator cap Koyorad 1.3 bar [400 Euros]
Suspensions (mounted at 70550 km // 43840 miles):
- S2000 CR shock absorbers front and rear [3000 Euros]
- S2000 CR anti roll bar front and rear
- OEM Honda anti roll bar link + S2000 CR bushings + screws
- Spoon rigid collar [100 Euros]
- Geometry UK-Spec checked in 2019 (optimal tires wear on track, while maintaining comfort on the road)
- OZ Alleggerita Black Matte Rims: Front = 7x17 5x114,3 ET49 + Rear = 8.5x17 5x114,3 ET59 (very light wheels) [1400 Euros]
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2: front 225/45 R17 and rear 255/40 R17 [800 Euros]
- H&R 5 mm spacer + long studs (at the front to let fit the OEM rims after installing the RFY brake kit) [300 Euros]
- Mugen Heptagon lug nuts [90 Euros]
- OEM Wheels equipped with 4 Hankook Ventus V12 with OEM Spec (tires used during 1000 km // 620 miles)
Braking (mounted at 82800 km // 51450 miles):
- 330 mm RFY two pieces discs front & rear. Aluminium bowls anodized in black (Special order) [3500 Euros]
- Project Mu HC + front and rear brake pads [350 Euros]
- Spoon braided brake hose [350 Euros]
- Motul RBF600
Exhaust (mounted at 71000 km // 44120 miles):
- Mugen exhaust manifold AP1 [1100 Euros]
- Sard sport cat AP1 [600 Euros]
- Mugen catback AP2 [1300 Euros]
Intake (mounted at 77000 km // 47850 miles):
- Mugen carbon intake [1100 Euros]
Exterior (mounted at 66000 km // 41000 miles):
- OEM front chin spoiler [550 Euros]
- OEM trunk spoiler [450 Euros]
- OEM side strakes [400 Euros]
- Honda Access premium floor mats (Japanese version) [250 Euros]
- OEM Honda S2000 Ultimate Edition gear knob [90 Euros]
- JPM Coachworks leather shift boot (OEM pattern + red stitching) [90 Euros]
- Custom Clazzio seat covers [400 Euros]
- OEM Honda Momo JDM steering wheel from the Acura RSX (same steering wheel as the S2000 one with different red stitching, airbag fully functional) [500 Euros]
- New OEM door sills from Japan [450 Euros]
- Gopro mount from Modifry
- Several interior plastic panels replaced by new ones
The car is sold with some of the original replaced parts + 8 new Dixcel Type Z brake pads in their box [400 euros]
Everything isn't listed, but the complete file (photos + equipment and maintenance invoices) is available on request.
I'm selling my S2000 because I want a track only car.
Keep in mind this car, sold as it is, has cost around 58000 Euros (car + engine + performance parts) without the labour times and optional equipement.
The price is 29500 euros. (5500 euros price drop since the start of the sale)
Optional parts available (prices to be discussed):
- Hondata flashpro engine mapping unit + custom mapping [800 Euros]
- OEM hardtop (complete conversion, with OEM soft top security and defroster wiring) [2500 Euros]
- Two carbon finish reclinable bucket seat Bride Edirb 033 + Bride type LR rails (only used for 1000 km // 620 miles) [3800 Euros]
- Shorai battery (-10 kg) + special charger + Kinetic Custom Machine battery tray (like new) [500 Euros]
Car is located in France near Versailles (78000).
Thanks for reading this ad to the end!