Race & Rally Parts
Honda S2000 NFR MY 2006
For sale 2006 Honda S2000 RHD New Formula Red (Phase 2.5) without VSA (Honda name for ESP).
I'm the second owner. I imported it from the UK and registered it in France at 60000 km // 37300 miles in February 2014.
The car currently has 89000 km // 55310 miles (slowly evolving mileage).
The original engine broke at 86600 km // 53810 miles. It was replaced by a F20C 2.0L Spoon Blueprint coming from Japan (polished intake and exhaust ports, engine parts balanced at 0.02 g instead of 2.0 g from Honda Factory).
The original clutch was changed by a new Honda OEM at the same moment.
The engine was started and statically braked in following the procedure recommended by Spoon, then rev-limited to 6000 rpm during the first 1000 km // 620 miles of break-in.
The first oil change was made at 1000 km // 620 miles. The engine currently has 2400 km // 1500 miles.
The car went three times on track before the engine failure, and 0 since the engine swap.
The vehicle has a clean title (VIN check) and is in excellent shape.
I bought this S2000 completely stock. Then, I equipped it with many performance parts bought new.
Labour time is not included in the following prices.
Engine (replaced at 86600 km // 53810 miles):
- F20C 2.0L Spoon with compression ratio of 11.7: 1 (F20C Japan) instead of 11: 1 (F20C Europe). Only super unleaded 98 (or better) is useable with this engine. [15000 Euros of parts during the engine replacement]
- Spoon baffled oil pan
- Next Ingenierie Oil Filter Stopper (it avoids oil filter loosening)
- Spoon magnetic drain plug
- Spoon magnetic gearbox drain plug
- Mugen oil filler cap
- Radiator LDR Koyorad VH081226 36mm Hyper Core + Radiator cap Koyorad 1.3 bar [400 Euros]
Suspensions (mounted at 70550 km // 43840 miles):
- S2000 CR shock absorbers front and rear [3000 Euros]
- S2000 CR anti roll bar front and rear
- OEM Honda anti roll bar link + S2000 CR bushings + screws
- Spoon rigid collar [100 Euros]
- Geometry UK-Spec checked in 2019 (optimal tires wear on track, while maintaining comfort on the road)
- OZ Alleggerita Black Matte Rims: Front = 7x17 5x114,3 ET49 + Rear = 8.5x17 5x114,3 ET59 (very light wheels) [1400 Euros]
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2: front 225/45 R17 and rear 255/40 R17 [800 Euros]
- H&R 5 mm spacer + long studs (at the front to let fit the OEM rims after installing the RFY brake kit) [300 Euros]
- Mugen Heptagon lug nuts [90 Euros]
- OEM Wheels equipped with 4 Hankook Ventus V12 with OEM Spec (tires used during 1000 km // 620 miles)
Braking (mounted at 82800 km // 51450 miles):
- 330 mm RFY two pieces discs front & rear. Aluminium bowls anodized in black (Special order) [3500 Euros]
- Project Mu HC + front and rear brake pads [350 Euros]
- Spoon braided brake hose [350 Euros]
- Motul RBF600
Exhaust (mounted at 71000 km // 44120 miles):
- Mugen exhaust manifold AP1 [1100 Euros]
- Sard sport cat AP1 [600 Euros]
- Mugen catback AP2 [1300 Euros]
Intake (mounted at 77000 km // 47850 miles):
- Mugen carbon intake [1100 Euros]
Exterior (mounted at 66000 km // 41000 miles):
- OEM front chin spoiler [550 Euros]
- OEM trunk spoiler [450 Euros]
- OEM side strakes [400 Euros]
- Honda Access premium floor mats (Japanese version) [250 Euros]
- OEM Honda S2000 Ultimate Edition gear knob [90 Euros]
- JPM Coachworks leather shift boot (OEM pattern + red stitching) [90 Euros]
- Custom Clazzio seat covers [400 Euros]
- OEM Honda Momo JDM steering wheel from the Acura RSX (same steering wheel as the S2000 one with different red stitching, airbag fully functional) [500 Euros]
- New OEM door sills from Japan [450 Euros]
- Gopro mount from Modifry
- Several interior plastic panels replaced by new ones
The car is sold with some of the original replaced parts. Everything isn't listed, but the complete file (photos + equipment and maintenance invoices) is available on request.
I'm selling my S2000 because I want a track only car.
The price is 27900 euros.
Optional parts available (prices to be discussed):
- Hondata flashpro engine mapping unit + custom mapping [800 Euros]
- OEM hardtop (complete conversion, with OEM soft top security and defroster wiring) [2500 Euros]
- Two carbon finish reclinable bucket seat Bride Edirb 033 + Bride type LR rails (only used for 1000 km // 620 miles) [3800 Euros]
- Shorai battery (-10 kg) + special charger + Kinetic Custom Machine battery tray (like new) [500 Euros]
- 8 new Dixcel Type Z brake pads in their box [400 euros]
Car is located in France near Versailles (78000).
Thanks for reading this ad to the end!