Ex Caterham Championship winning Caterham, 360BHP
This Caterham can easily be made ready to race for next season or can be used as an insanely fast track day car or if you are ready for the challenge, she is road legal as well.
After its full refurb in 2015, it was clocked at 360BHP on the rolling road. It weighs in at only 480KG and goes from 0 to 60 in 2.2 seconds.
The car has been kept fully up to date by professional race teams only.
It comes with:
- 2.3 litre Duratec engine
- Sadev sequential gearbox 6 speed (this was completely refurbed at Sadev HQ in France only last year costing over £3,500)
- Race Shocks (costing £4,500)
- Superlight cage
- 3 sets of Avon tyres (slicks/wets and super wets)
- Spare set of rims
- Brian James Transportation Trailer (full service costing £800 in 2017 and new jockey wheel has just been fitted)
- Car cover
- Fire extinguisher
- Seat upgrades
- 30 litre fuel tank
- Complete engine bay reworks and coverings
- Quick release steering wheel
- Car always maintained to exceptionally high standards even when not in use
- Car serviced at least twice per year