Daytona yellow 1970 Ford Escort MK1 RS200 Special Build
For Sale: Ford Escort Mk 1 - RS200 Special Recreation
1970 2dr Shell in Daytona Yellow.
This car will be receive a full MOT prior to sale- currently in storage.
This car has been built and maintained by “EDF motorsport” from day 1 https://www.edfmotorsports.co.uk/
These guys provide high level race car services and they know what make a great car. They are more than happy to talk to any serious buyer about the authenticity of the build.
I have owned this from day one of the rebuild and it has been faultless, albeit expect the minor normal day to day running aspects.
A REAL JOY to own- it certainly makes everyone smile )
Selling: as I am now going into racing.
· 6000 miles since engine rebuild
· 2.1 HC Pinto engine on Electronic ignition- unbreakable
· Car on Twin 45mm Weber’s.
· One off Ashley hand built Exhaust.
· WRC front Cross member Fully Adjustable.
· Adjustable Top Mounts.
· Adjustable Gaz Dampers Front with spring height
· Professionally Fitted Custom Cage Roll cage.
· Professionally fabricated and fitted 5 Link Rear
· Gaz Coil overs on Rear.
· Battery in Boot.
· 5 speed Gearbox conversion.
· Motordrive Seats.
· Sparco Harnesses
· GB Minilite 13” wheels on Toyo 888’s
· Spare set of Rostyle Wheels
This is not a show car: although it is very clean throughout, but it was never built to be show car, It was built to be driven and has been driven to the Le Man Classic and Back. It has also done several track days, but since been fully recommissioned for the new owner to enjoy and savour.
The Car is just a great fun car to Own and Drive; And can only appreciate in value from here on in.
The car is a head turner and a smile maker. In Daytona yellow with the Black RS2000 stripes and correct wing badges - it looks striking.
Offers around £25000