1963 App K FIA Austin MINI Cooper S - Well known car
1963 FIA Appendix K Austin Cooper S AMU136A, affectionately known as “72ACE”
A unique opportunity to own Historic Motorsport History, a multiple Goodwood Invitee, ready to run with fresh FIA Appendix K paperwork, in the 60th year of the MINI.
Built and owned by Two-Time British Touring Car champion Richard Longman to compete in the European Historic Touring Car championship - also named on V5 Log book. The car was owned by Richard from 1994 until 2006.
Driven by Richard Longman, The late Barrie “Whizzo” Williams, Finnish Rally Legend Rauno Aaltonen, TV personality / Celebrity Chef James Martin, Red Bull F1 Team Principal Christian Horner, F1 pundit Tony Jardine and BTCC / GT racer Sam Tordoff.
- 2009 Goodwood Revival - St Mary’s Trophy – All-MINI race to celebrate 50 years of the MINI with Christian Horner
- 2011 Goodwood Revival - St Mary’s Trophy - Rauno Aaltonen
- 2013 Goodwood Revival - St Mary’s Trophy - James Martin
- 2014 Goodwood 72nd Members Meeting - Andy “Ace” Harrison
- 2019 Goodwood 77th Members Meeting – Betty Richmond Trophy all-MINI race to celebrate 60 years of the MINI with Matt Jeffery
The car is fitted with the latest specification TBR Racing (Tom Bell Racing) 1293cc A Series Engine. Brand new fire extinguisher, brand new wired transponder, fresh FIA papers (December 2029). On the button and ready to race!
Just been professionally ceramic coated and detailed prior to the 77th Goodwood Members Meeting where the car looked simply stunning
AMU136A has been prepared by Acespeed Historic Motorsport for the past 12 years, driven by owner Andy “Ace” Harrison. Acespeed can run the car for it’s new owners, should this be required.
Eligible for Masters, HRDC, HSCC, U2TC. You could even be the next Nick Swift at the Goodwood Revival!
For more information or more pictures, please call Matt Jeffery on 07702881255
**Matching Brian James Minno Shuttle Trailer available by separate negotiation**