Radical Prosport Clubsport
With too may toys and too little time, I’ve reluctantly decided to sell my Clubsport/Prosport.
The car was originally a Clubsport which has been upgraded to Prosport spec. I bought the car three years ago and set about doing a re-commissioning as detailed below. The car is 100% complete and ready for final fettling before returning to the track.
Full photos of the car and parts are available here:
Strong and smooth running Hayabusa, hours unknown with good compression and oil pressure. I’ve stripped and cleaned the dry sump system and fitted new sump gaskets etc. I haven’t had the engine apart to establish to extent of the build as it ran well and judging by the extent and quality of the other modifications it will have been prepared well and appropriately.
- New starter motor and Extreme Engines Billet Starter Cover and Idler Gear fitted (protects the starter / engine from damage if the car spins or the engine kicks back on start-up)
- Pace dry sump system with oil cooler
- Keihin FCR Flat Slide Cars fully (professionally rebuilt by Allens Performance from memory)
- Carbon air box with new carb seals
- Custom rear quiet exhaust from PTR Exhausts in Brackley
- Race exhaust
I’m also including in the sale a full fuel injection set-up with DynoJet ECU, full loom and throttle bodies. I may split this item for £700
Chassis & Body Sections
The chassis is in good condition with no signs of damage or repair.
I have a large collection of body panel as listed below. These are all used and in varying condition as described:
- 2X Front Crash Boxes (one good one for repair)
- 2X Carbon diffusers under trays (one is a double section, one is a single section)
- New wooden under tray
- 5X Side pods (two good, three serviceable)
- 4X Front body sections (two spares or repair, one solid and serviceable. The fourth front section (the grey one) was modified professionally to enable just the front section to be removed. Very effective, it makes it much quicker and easier to load the car, and makes it possible to do so single handed.
- 4X rear body sections (all good)
- Rear Carbon spoiler with spoiler mounts
- 3X seats, 2 Radical (wide and normal) and 1 Tillet seat with brackets and fixings.
- 5 point Williams harness (Out of date but good condition)
- SR3 Dash with loom converter (a couple of he sensors / pressure switched need to be changed for this to work fully)
- Original Clubsport Dash (condition unknown)
- Momo removable steering wheel
- Plumbed in Fire suppression system (extinguisher is out of date)
- A custom gear linage is included that was installed with the Tillett seat to bring the gear shift up to the steering wheel.
The car has a fast refuelling system including the fuel can/dump filler. I’m also including a standard filler neck and cap
The fuel tank has been professionally reconditioned and the foam replaced by a race outfit in Silverstone and fuel lines and filters replaced
Wheels, Brakes and tyres:
- Uprated Bremsport calipers front and back
- Koni shocks all round
- 12X Centre lock split rim Image wheels
- 1X Set of wets and multiple slicks. These are older tyres but serviceable
- 2X New centre lock nuts and socket
All in all this is an excellent project for someone to complete a competitive racer or an awesome track day toy. Any questions please ask and I’ll be happy to answer.
The car is located in Radnage near High Wycombe.