Race Car Transport
Originally built for BAR F1
Originally built for BAR F1, this Communications and storage truck has two levels. The upper-deck has a large office, kitchen area and separate workshop space, while the lower deck features more workshop space and externally there are many belly lockers providing extensive amounts of storage. With 2 large antennas reaching almost 60m and racking for radio repeater, this is ideal for radio communications set-up.
Rear upper deck: Modified to carry a Formula car and still convert to an office at the circuit.
Rear Lower deck: Modified to carry a Formula car.
Awning: 13.5 x8mtr awning that will fit either side.
Paintwork: Mercedes artic white.
The transporter would now suit world GP Bikes, 2 car Formula Team, or as a high end Formula Management/Data transporter with additional storage to support a car carrying transporter.
· Large generator 415 volt auto start
· Hydrovane compressor
· 2 x Compressed air antenna masts – fitted
· Oyster vision satellite system (not working).
· Air-conditioning throughout (disconnected in w/shop)
· Kitchen area with fridge, sink, microwave and storage
· Engineers office with TV, 2 monitors, under seat storage and cupboards
· Workshop – rear top deck, with storage and radio racking (Previously used as drivers and mechanics changing area at the circuit and a bodywork transportation area. this area can be easily modified to carry a Formula car or become another office.
· Workshop – rear lower deck with lister style storage & overhead lockers Carrying capacity 1 Formula Car
· Various sized external belly lockers, including bodywork storage
· Electronic keypad door entry
· Dhollandia Tail lift
Length: 15m / 16.6 with tractor unit
Height: 4m when travelling / 5.8m with pop-up
|Seller:||Hopkins Motorsport Ltd|
Seller's other ads
|Company||Hopkins Motorsport Ltd|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|