No.1 Race Mechanic Position Available
Chris Dittmann Racing are looking for an experienced No.1 race mechanic to join our successful F3 race team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, takes pride in their work and has good attention to detail. The successful candidate will be working in both the BRDC British F3 and F3 Cup championships and must be available for all race and testing events.
As a team, we have been successful in a number of series and most recently won the 2018 F3 Cup Drivers' and Team's championships. We are driven to succeed in anything we're involved with and are looking for a mechanic who is keen to grow in our expanding team.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in single-seaters at No.1 or No.2 race mechanic level.
- Ability to prepare and maintain cars to a very high standard, sometimes working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Can work effectively as part of a team or individually if required.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers, suppliers and staff.
- Must be well presented, well organised and have the desire to place quality first.
- Have previous F3-specific experience and knowledge.
- HGV licence or B+E (car + trailer).
- Fabrication and machining skills.
This is a full-time position based at our workshop in Gloucestershire. A competitive salary is offered, and negotiable based on experience level.
Please email all C.V’s to email@example.com
Seller's other ads
|Company||Chris Dittmann Racing|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|